This is a PAR56 RGB set with two lamps and a control system with remote control.
This set is completely matched to each other. This works well with an AC power supply
Information about the lamps.
These LED 324 XPRO pool lights are very easy to replace. This light is a PAR 56 version! UNIQUE. This means that these lights can be installed in just about any standard pool fixture.
Consumption is 15 times lower than the consumption of the traditional 300 Watt PAR56 lamp
30 times longer life (40,000h - LED lamp instead of 3000h - traditional lamp)
Better dispersion of the light in your pool
The installation of XPRO lighting is extremely simple. Of course it is important that you choose the right lamp for the right type of fixture in the pool. There is Led lighting for every pool.
Outdated halogen lamps are making way for LED lamps. Because of their lower consumption, longer life span and more light output. XPRO is available for both new and old pools.
Control system with remote control
Work on two ground pool lights and work on AC power supplies.
You can connect up to 500 watt bulbs.
The lamps synchronise very well with an AC power supply.
- Fully resin filled, 100% waterproof
- Ultra slim design in 13 mm thickness
- 2 wire external
- Size 178 x 13 mm
- Voltage : DC12V
- Waterproof grade: IP68
- Beam angle: 120°
- Working environment temperature: -25°C~45°C
- Wattage : 35 Watt
- Number of leds : 441 pcs
- Brand leds : Epsper / Sanan 2835
- Light colour : RGB
- Cable length : 3 metres
- Energy class : +A
- Material : Fully resin filled plastic | Anti UV PC
- Light intensity : RGB 1575-1925 Lumen
- Option also work with wifi control system
- Extremely energy efficient, with a lifespan of up to +-40,000 hours possible
- Two years warranty
Quality pool lights
At XPRO POOL we choose quality. The pool lights are made of high quality ABS and are highly resistant to chemicals and UV-C.
If you have any questions before or during installation, please call us and we will explain it to you in detail. That is a lot better to convey than to work out the entire installation instruction on this online shop. We are happy to advise you.
- The product must not be tested out of the water for longer than 30 seconds.
- There is no transformer included.